European Biophysical Societies' Association – Student Bursary
We are most pleased to announce that 6 bursaries of 400€ each supported by EBSA are available to favor the participation of younger researchers (PhD student and postdoctoral fellows) who wish to attend RBC2022.
You need to follow the rules notified in the attached document and also available on the EBSA website.
Applicants are asked to carefully read the following notes before filling out the application form and submit their application by no later than 15st May 2022 by email to:
email@example.com with subject: EBSA Student Bursary application_YOUR NAME.
EBSA Bursary – Notes,eligibility, rules (PDF)
EBSA Bursary – Application form (PDF)
The bursaries should only support people working outside Hungary.
The candidate will be selected by the Organizing Committee on the basis of the evaluation of the abstract and CV.
- EBSA Bursary – Application form
- A statement describing whether you will submit an abstract or give an oral presentation. Include abstract.
- A statement describing your current research and how the visit will contribute to your scientific progress (no more than one A4 page).
- A statement by your supervisor* in the base laboratory in support of the visit (no more than one A4 page).
- A statement by your supervisor* indicating that you have adequate language skills to benefit from the working language of the course or meeting. Include copies of language proficiency certificates, if appropriate.
- I received no previous EBSA support.
- Your Curriculum Vitae, including list of publications (no more than two A4 pages)
*Statements by your supervisor should be on headed paper and must be signed by the supervisor.